Raquel Welch Vibralite Synthetic Color Ring
Vibralite Synthetic Color Ring ♡ Accessories
The Vibralite Color Ring is used for the Raquel Welch Vibralite Synthetic Hair shades. Vibralite colors are specially formulated to simulate the natural look and feel of protein-rich hair. Similar in both look and feel to human hair, each Vibralite color is made up of many different shades that are subtly blended to look like natural, human hair. The wide color selection reflects the multi-tonal shades that are requested in today’s most fashionable salons. This low-maintenance fiber bounces right back, “ready-to-wear” after washing because the style is heat-sealed into the fiber.
Raquel Welch Vibralite colors include the following shades:
- Blacks/Browns: R10 (Chestnut), R1020 (Buttered Walnut), R11S • R11S+ (Glazed Mocha), R12/26H (Honey Pecan), R12T (Pecan Brown), R2 (Ebony), R4 (Midnight Brown), R6 (Dark Chocolate), R6/28H (Coppery Mink), R6/30H (Chocolate Copper), R8 (Dark Cinnamon), R8/25 (Golden Walnut), R829S • R829S+ (Glazed Hazelnut), R830 (Ginger Brown), R9F26 (Mocha Foil), R9S • R9S+ (Glazed Mahogany)
- Blondes: R13F25 (Praline Foil), R14/25 (Honey Ginger), R14/88H (Golden Wheat), R1416T (Buttered Toast), R16 (Honey Blonde), R1621S • R1621S+ (Glazed Sand), R2026S (Glazed Apricot), R21T (Sandy Blonde), R22 (Swedish Blonde), R23S • R23S+ (Glazed Vanilla), R25 (Ginger Blonde)
- Greys: R101 (Pearl Platinum), R119G (Gradient Smoke), R38 (Smoked Walnut), R388G (Gradient Smoked Walnut), R44 (Steel Gray), R511G (Gradient Charcoal), R51/61 (Iced Granita), R56 (Smoke), R56/60 (Silver Mist), R60 (White Mist), R61 (Palest Pearl)
- Reds: R28S • R28S+ (Glazed Fire), R29S • R29S+ (Glazed Strawberry), R30 (Auburn), R3025S • R3025S+ (Glazed Cinnamon), R32/31 (Cinnabar), R33 (Dark Auburn)
- Soft Shades: R3329S • R3329S+ (Glazed Auburn), SS10/16 • RL10/16SS (SS Caramel), SS10/22 • RL10/22SS (SS Iced Cappuccino), SS11/29 • RL11/29SS (SS Nutmeg), SS12/20 • RL12/20SS (SS Toast), SS12/22 • RL12/22SS (SS Cappuccino), SS130 • RL130SS (SS Dark Copper), SS14/25 • RL14/25SS (SS Honey Ginger), SS14/88 • RL14/88SS (SS Golden Wheat), SS15/24 • RL15/24SS (SS Champagne), SS1723 • RL17/23SS (SS Iced Latte Macchiato), SS23 • RL23SS (SS Vanilla), SS23/61 • RL23/61SS (SS Cream), SS29 • RL29SS (SS Glazed Strawberry), SS29/20 • RL29/20SS (SS Strawberry Blonde), SS2923 • RL29/33SS (SS Iced Pumpkin Spice), SS30/28 • RL30/28SS (SS Spice), SS410 • RL4/10SS (SS Iced Java), SS4/33 • RL4/33SS (SS Eggplant), SS4/6 • RL4/6SS (SS Espresso), SS44/60 • RL44/60SS (SS Sugared Licorice), SS613 • RL613SS (SS Platinum), SS8/12 • RL8/12SS (SS Iced Mocha), SS8/25 • RL8/25SS (SS Golden Walnut), SS8/29 • RL8/29SS (SS Hazelnut), SS9/24 • RL9/24SS (SS Iced Café Latte), SS9/30 • RL9/30SS (SS Cocoa)
Do you have a store, so I can see these pieces in person?
No, we do not have a retail store as Hairtoppers.com is exclusively online. Browse our site anytime and anywhere!
Should I ask my hairdresser about hair pieces?
Your trusted hairdresser is a great resource for an introduction into hair pieces. However, if you are seeking expert assistance, we recommend reaching out to our Client Care Representatives. Our Reps can help with finding the perfect product for you, color matching, and more!
Do your hair pieces look natural?
For the most natural look with hair pieces, we recommend doing your research on different products, understanding which product will work best for your needs/wants, and finding your perfect hair color match. Once you find your perfect hair piece, we recommend checking out our videos on application and blending techniques.
I’m on a budget. What products can you recommend for me?
If you are new to hair pieces or are wanting an inexpensive way to change up your look, we recommend going with a synthetic or heat-friendly synthetic hair piece. The fibers on these hair pieces mimic the look of real hair while being a fraction of the price!
Do I have to use special shampoo on my hair piece?
We recommend washing your hair pieces with our specially formulated shampoo for alternative hair. Free of all those bad ingredients (including sulfates and parabens), our hair care line called BeautiMark will help you clean your piece without damage.
How do you wash?
We recommend washing your piece every 8-10 wears. Start by detangling the hair with a wide tooth comb. Then, run cool water in a downward direction over the hair. Apply a small amount of BeautiMark shampoo and gently lather. Once saturated, cleanse your piece with water again in a downward direction. For human hair pieces, follow up with conditioner making sure to avoid the cap. Do not comb your hair piece while it is wet; simply blot dry with a towel. For synthetic hair pieces lightly spray a leave-in conditioner. A helpful video showing you how-to is coming soon!
Are they synthetic or real?
Our hair pieces come in all varieties of hair fiber types including: synthetic hair, heat-friendly synthetic hair, human hair & heat-friendly synthetic blended hair, human hair, and Remy human hair.
How do I style the hair?
For synthetic hair, once you apply the piece and blend, you're ready to go! You cannot use heat tools on synthetic hair. Tip: if you notice that your synthetic hair piece is not matching the luster of your own hair, lightly spray on dry shampoo to match your hair piece's shine to your natural hair's luster. For all other hair fiber types, you can you heat tools, including blowdryers, hair straighteners, curling irons/wands, up to 350° Fahrenheit.
Can you dye real hair?
Our human hair pieces have been processed with textile dyes in order to achieve the variety of colors you see on the site. So, these pieces will not react to traditional hair dye the way that the hair on our heads will. We recommend that our clients do not dye their hair pieces themselves. Note: if you have a trusted and professional hairdresser, we recommend buying your human hair piece in color 613 and having your hairdresser color it to match your hair color.
How long do they last? / What’s the lifespan of these hair pieces?
With proper care and washing regimen, hair pieces can last for months or even years depending on how frequent they are worn. Generally, with every day wear, synthetic hair pieces will last 4-6 months and heat-friendly synthetic hair pieces will last 2-3 months. Blended human hair pieces will last 6+ months while human hair and Remy human hair pieces will last over 1 year with proper care.
How do I find my hair color match?
If you've found the style and piece you like, but can't decide what your best color match would be, we recommend contacting our Client Care Representatives. You can send a picture of your hair (in various lightings) to our Representatives, and they can examine your pictures and let you know your closest hair color match.
Note: you may not find a perfect hair color match if you have salon roots, balayage, or other salon coloring techniques.
To learn more about hairpieces, tips for success, and more answers to your hair piece questions, click here.
To learn more about our store policies including shipping and returns, click here.